Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Monday 28 December 2015

Do You Network Properly for Business Relationship Building

I used to love attending networking events and crowded conferences. I’m a bit of an extrovert and it always felt great networking with people of all walks of life and sizing up in a heartbeat who was real and who was a total waste of time.

I realized later on that those networking events are a total waste of time… So I decided not to attend any one of them unless I was invited as a panel or keynote speaker. Since then, all started to work like a charm.

Given my experience in the domain, I thought about sharing some of my thoughts with you so you can get the most out of your time spent.

1.Stop Obsessive Networking

The more people you know–really know–the more likely you are to make that important connection you need to take your career, company, or venture to the next level. All the rest is a waste of time.

For More: http://www.blackhawkpartners.com/network-properly/

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment