Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Tuesday 13 August 2013

How To Save Time and Money in Business?

You know the basics…go build a “Deal Machine” and never turn back.

I am Ziad K Abdelnour, Now i am going to share my knowledge about how to save Time and Money in Business?

I crack up when I see so many rookies in the business world today trying to make deals happen having no clue how to go about it.

So they go on relying on bigger idiots who are totally inept at even understanding a deal and you have the recipe for disaster.

Having done more deals in more businesses than I can count, I’ve got a few simple rules that have saved me tons of money, helped me dodge more than a few bullets, and added a few years to my life.

Here are some real productive tips that should help you get ahead in life real fast and save you lots of time, money and dashed expectations...Know more

No comments:

Post a Comment