Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Monday 27 October 2014

What I Really Want to see In My LifeTime

As Steve Jobs once said ” Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.

And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary”

Well let me start saying that I am a pragmatic person always dealing with the realm of the practical. So I am not going to wish away things like eradicating poverty or world peace during my lifetime cause this is unlikely to happen.

What I’m rather shooting for is something that doesn’t sound unreasonable and which has a real potential of getting fixed. Yes, everyone wants to end poverty, war or corruption.

Read More:  What I Really Want to see In My Life Time

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment