Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Why be a job seeker when you can be a wealth creator and job giver?

A common question that often arises when I sit down with younger people is: ” Now that I am glad to have graduated, how do I find a job, what is your advice? What do I do? Can you really help me given the vast network of contacts you have?”

After listening to that question many times, I came up with a response which I believe says it all.

First off, why should you be looking for a job? Why don’t you think of something else? Why don’t you create for yourself and others a job and acquire the freedom and wealth you really want?  Why don’t you create a new world for yourself rather than wasting yourself in chasing one tiny little job here and one tiny little job there?

For More:  Why be a job seeker when you can be a wealth creator and job giver?

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment