Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Business Lessons Learned in 2014 - It’s OK to Fail

Looking back I can humbly say that 2014 was one of the highlights of my life in terms of learning about myself and how to make big things happen.

What did I exactly learn?

I learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life.” I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

For More:  Business Lessons Learned in 2014

Thank You,

No comments:

Post a Comment