Follow Me @

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGooglePlusPinterest

Wednesday 8 April 2015

5 Business Lessons Learned in 2014

I learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life.” I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Going into specifics, some other key business lessons I learned:

For More : Business Lessons Learned

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment